1. Applying for an ecological node needs to transfer in at least 3,000,000 BUs as margin for the campaign (ie, the campaign entry threshold). The margin cannot be traded and cannot be used during the campaign and during the node running, unless the campaign node voluntarily gives up the qualifications for the Super Nodes Campaign
2. By default, the system will take the address that transfers in the margin as the token account address of the node applicant. Subsequent operations related to token, including additional campaign margin, rewards, return of campaign margin, etc., are all involved to this token account address
3. The node applicant customizes the reward ratio for voters. If the reward ratio is set to 100%, it means that the node itself will share all of its vested rewards, and the node itself will not keep any reward. It is recommended to set it carefully
4. The ecological node campaign set is ranked according to the equity value. The equity value = the campaign margin of current node * 2 + the votes received by the current node; the more the campaign margin is, the more favorable is for the campaign success
6. After the successful transfer of the campaign deposit, please download the qualification materials to fill out the attachment and send the completed attachment to Supernode@bumo.io, and the platform operator will contact you in time!